Sunday 30 November 2008

Sunday Morning

I have not had the text saying "I am still alive" and it is nearly 11am. I guess it was a good party last night. However, on the coldest night of the year so far, I am taxi-ing Steffi dressed as Jesse from the Toy story, only wearing short shorts, to her party with her boyfriend and his friend.
There are lots of things wrong there.
First of all I thought Girls took their friends along
Second of all, I should have been saying, "you can not go out dressed like that, you''ll catch your death..." instead I was thinking " I wish I had legs as long as that"
Thirdly... oh well I will not go into that.

Mum is out of hospital now, but weak and forgetful. popped in last night and went back this morning. My Aunt was also there so it was nice to see them all. I have been to pick Steff up this morning and the countryside was so pretty, Bright brilliant sunshine but so cold. There is frost on the ground and some of the fields are white and crispy. The others are bright green from the wet dew. The trees are all bare now too. Such a lovely sight. The tired 16yr old that hobbled into my car was not such a pretty sight. LOL lack of sleep and a lovely bright blue bruise on her knee, and a mark around her neck where the cowboy hat had been.

I am cooking again tonight, that will make it Four nights in a row and FIVE times this week!

No matter how pretty the scenery is today, I am not going out again.... am even considering putting my PJs back on.

No comments: