Friday 28 November 2008

Can I continue to ramble..Please??

  • Grrr son still off school glued to the loo!
  • Fish had MORE pigging babies, it will be exactly on week tomorrow when we bought FIVE guppy fish and in those 6 days we now have at least 15... FIFTEEN fishes.
  • Eating cake for breakfast - not bothered if that sounds disgusting or not.
  • THe hallmark channel has thrown a dippy fit on my box this morning and not working, even on the new station it is moving too, that has buggered up my cleaning schedule.
  • Had to use antifreeze for the first time this morning. Did not know what to do, grumpy "I hate mornings" Hubby huffed and puffed spraying it everywhere. I then drove about 50m down the road and the whole windscreen misted over, ended up on the kerb! Now have new routine for cold morning driving.
  1. Count fish in the morning.
  2. Do not make jokes about flushing new babies down the loo to the "I hate mornings" grumpy hubby.
  3. Do not sit in the car looking useless wondering if that is ice or not. Just spray the deicer.
  4. Wait for the mist to clear before trying to drive.
  • The domesticateness that I have been feeling for a while, is slowly ebbing away.
  • The enthusiasm for the fish has Ebbed!

1 comment:

Ms Mac said...

Poor wee fish! You'll learn to love them. I didn't know that Guppies were such randy little things!