Friday 7 November 2008

Grumpy Duck

It is miserly out side. Quite bright now
There is barely any light. Ditto
We are running out of money fast. Went shopping so that feling has intensified- it was a cheap shop too
Only worked 1 day this week! Have hounded the agency and got TWO days so far for next week

SO in an attempt to NOT sink into despair....
Today I will:
  • Finish writing my xmas cards- not done so far
  • Sew some more xmas cards- LOOKED at my project
  • Put more washing on (Matty discovered his washing pile after denying he had any for two days!) DONE
  • See my parents. Done- nice to see them came away with their recycling my car now looks like I am the alcoholic! - going to the tip as soon as I have done this.

I went to parents consultations last night and out of 8 teachers that I needed to see, only FOUR were there!!!! that means I did a 30 mile round trip to see FOUR teachers! I found the form teacher and make my opinion clear. GRRRRRRRRRRRR. NOBODY has e-mailed me to apologise yet!

Righty better go and get dressed, it is cold as well. If I put the fire on I will never leave the house! Well I got dressed went out came home, put the fire on and now I do not want to leave to ge HUbby from work!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

"Sew" more xmas cards? You're making your cards this year, literally sewing them? Wow.

It sucks when the teachers you want to see aren't there, and considering what you said down below about this particular year, you'd THINK they'd make the bloody effort. I'd be peeved too!

xx

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Hi Fizzy my dear....I haven't been here in such a long long time....It is always good to heare "the quacking"...(lol)

You are SEWING your Christmas Cards? OH, I want to hear more about that!

I don't understand anything anymore. Only 4 teachers showed up? It's like nobody cares any more, about anything....I must say, I see that here in almost ALL so called 'services'--Banking, The Cable People, The Telephone Company, etc., etc....! Disheartening, isn't it?