Tuesday 2 December 2008

Discovering

Last night I discovered that when I put my glasses on, I can actually see a lot better. It is ages since I wore my glasses. Am wearing them today.
I had the best nights sleep that I have had in ages last night. Hubby mentioned this morning that I looked really rested and left me in bed as he went to work. I did not get up until 10:00am !!!! What a lazy mare I am.

Argued like crazy with my agency who only paid me £400 of the £1000 they owe me. Burst into tears on the phone. I cried on the phone! Feel a prat. However, they promoised to the get the manager to ring me back.... have not done so far! I also am now not getting any work from them.

Am now feeling really low.

I have a prescription to fill.... think that I need to get it done asap as I have run out of happy pills. Have been without them for a couple of weeks now. Felt that I could manage and use the money on xmas etc.... discovered I was wrong.

Well we have three different sets of baby fish now. It turns out that we must have bought them pregnant.... I will give the pet shop people a stern look over the top of my glasses when we next go. Discovered a new use for my glasses.

I am really cold and my silly mood is making me not put the fire on, as I am the only one in the house. Stupid Fizz. Put the bloody fire on!

discovered that I have taken to talking to myself.

Discovered and justified a trip to the chemist.

When I finally made it downstairs this morning, discovered that it had snowed over night.

Yesterday I was conned into taking the children to school and drove in sleet for the first time. I discovered that car windscreens get muckier a lot quicker when it sleets.

I discovered that my water spurty thingme bob that spreays clean water on to the windscreen was frozen.

Discovered that I still do not know where to put antifreeze to stop that happening again.

2 comments:

Le laquet said...

So ... how long have you been going without the glasses?

PBS said...

Lots of discoveries for you, both good and bad. I keep discovering that I can read better with my reading glasses on! Hope you receive the rest of the money that you earned, and also that you can get those happy pills so it can be a Happy Holiday for you!!