Thursday 27 November 2008

rambling

  • Talking to Matty by MSN even though he is sat behind me.
  • Doing Hallmark cleaning..... (watching hallmark programmes and clean at a furious pace in the long advert breaks.
  • So far have 4 fish babies.... only bought the fish on Saturday! This is my Hubby's new hobby, I take the blame as I arranged the second hand tank as an early Xmas pressie. I never thought they would have babies. Hubby meanwhile, is already planning the next Bigger tank and how to remodel the lounge to fit it in, Geeeeze it is not even Xmas yet!
  • Have wrapped all the pressies I have in the house now.
  • When Hubby was in his last school one of the Teachers, who has a love of all things Christmas, bought Hubby and his colleague an advent calendar on Dec!st , then every school day til the end of term gave them a Xmas related pressie. Now he is in his new school I am trying to arrange this for him and his new colleague. However, I have a pressie from this other Teacher, that she sneaked into the house the other day!
  • Does that all make sense?
  • I got a pressie too! I am being a good girl and NOT opening it!
  • Need to sweep the garden.
  • Need to make dinner,
  • Mum getting better, but hospital desperate to release her too early, Dad refused.
  • Bad hospital, Bad hospital!
  • What is a gestation period of a guppy?
  • Still making Xmas cards
  • Son still off school
  • It is sunny this morning
  • Need to clean my windows too----- dam sun!
  • I have quite enjoyed being a housewife this week..... very weird.
  • paying not so "poorly sick" son for every odd sock he finds in his room (aka pit)
  • OOH advert break ... got to go!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Most of my posts this month are all rambling...I don't like doing that, but to be honest, I enjoy reading it when you do lol.

It gives me a look inside your house and mind for a short while...and I rather like that alot.

So? What'd ya get in that pressie? Come on...I could be your excuse for opening it...you could just say "Well Lisa really needed to know!"

*whispering* you can do it...*nudge*...go on