Thursday 6 November 2008

The day after bonfire night.
How come I am the only one that did not drink (as driving) and yet I am the one that slipped on the wet grass, and paving stones, twisted my knee on my left leg and trying trying ot steady myself braced my right leg before lying flat on my arse on the ground?
If I had had a drink it would not have happened, but then I would not have been able to drive.
No work today, so the excitment of the day so far has been seeign hte bottom of my laundry basket and going out to top up the gas and electricity cards!
There is further excitment to come, as I now have to go to Steffi's parents consultation evening. Being that it is her big exam year I am already unimpressed that one Teacher has a more important engagement, one teacher is not coming as only been there two weeks, and one teacher is ill today!
Maybe I am just in a grumpy mood!
Matty is grating cheese!!!!
*note to self* count how many fingers he has left before eating dinner!

No comments: