Wednesday 26 November 2008

Grumpy post - The Festive post is below.

Wake up- turn on TV -See a snake (phobia)
Check e-mail - Have not been paid - bank balance of 88pence.
7:15 ring agency - COMPLAIN.
7;30 HG son, comes down stairs... ILL
Ring agency - call in sick
Ring school apologise, only to be told that my servic es would not be needed for the rest of the week as the jury service I was covering had finished.
ALL THAT BY 8:30
Through the day I....
Rang the agency as periodic intervals with increasing levels of anxiety/ anger, listened to excuses and refused to accept blame for them chaning thier payroll system and expecting the royal mail to play ball!
Looked after poorly sick son.
Stressed relieved with some FRANITC housework (an unheard of event)
OOOo the fish had babies!!
I am a MUM of quads! (we only bought them on Saturday)
Told off by Dad for not visiting Mum in hospital!
4:35pm Agency refuse to advance money
%pm pick hubby up after work - his colleague has taken him to the pub so he agrees we would take him home (when was I consulted?)
Took him home
Went home
No food
No Money
Poorly sick son
Daughter gone to boyfriends
Rang in-laws
Went over, where kindly they lent us some money
Took poorly sick son home
Mercy trip to ASDA for dinner
Went to pick Daughter from boyfriend's
Ended up giving boyfriend a lift to his mate's house.
Came home
Had dinner
Hubby went ot bed shattered
I stayed up for another hour watching CSI
What was the episode about?
A frigging snake!

I would read the post below if I were you

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like your day was as 'good' as mine. In fact, yours sounds like there was a lot more jumping up and down in it, and rightly so too.

I am feeling better this morning, hope you are too!

(Those christmas cakes seem to get better every year I read about them!)

PBS said...

Good thing the day is nearly done! Not a day you'd want to savor or repeat.