Tuesday 9 December 2008

Tuesday

The Good news is that I have been paid today, I have had to walk to the nearest cash machine at 5:30 am to get the money that I owe my daughter as she if going to the Birmingham Clothes Show. She had saved her birthday money for today, but as she saw us struggling lent it to us, however we should have paid it back last week, but I did not get paid.

I rang around the insurance and police yesterday and the actual "making a claim" proocedure was pretty painless.

My bruises are doing wonderful colour changes, I can not wear a bra just yet as it is uncomfortable. My knee is wierd though if I turn over in bed,m I hit the roof if I catch it in such a way. However I do not have a problem walking on it.

I had a drunken phone call from my Dad last night, where he was rambling, saying things that I know are true, but actually using words that were not nice/subtle

I can not get any enthusiasm for Christmas now. Really struggling,

I am sure that once I know whether the car is a write off or not, I can make some decisions. I am not sure that the money I will recieve if it is a write off will go let us replace it like for like. I am just hoping that she can be mended.

I am supposed to be available for work today, however last night I went to bed with a huge temperature, coughing and shivering and burning up......I am now just laughing at everything!

5 comments:

Ms Mac said...

You gotta laugh sometimes, Fizz, coz otherwise you might start crying and not be able to stop., Believe me, I know how that feels.

I'll be sending you my very best thoughts.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh My Dear Fizzy....You are having a terrible time! Yet, sometimes the only thing left to do is laugh! I dearly hope things ease up for you, my dear.....!
And that if the car is kaput, you get what you need to replace it!
I send you BIG ((((((HUGS)))))))

Shammickite said...

Just keep looking forward and thinking positive thoughts.... and laughing!

Lisa said...

So glad your sounding a little better....

Le laquet said...

Tagged you are ... it's the dressing gown it's sent me all Obiwan Kenobi