Friday 12 December 2008

Jo, my bloggy buddy....has kindly tagged me with this meme. Apparently she should have tagged SIX people but being so close to Christmas felt this unfair, so tagged ME.

Anyways, it goes something like this -
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So here are SIX random facts about me.
  1. I do not put milk on breakfast cereal. Always eat it dry.
  2. I never wear socks unless it is really really cold and then I have to raid my Hubby's drawer.
  3. My MIL has three twin sisters.
  4. I have dark brown curly hair which I have streaked with vivid red.
  5. If I have the choice, I will always watch The Hallmark Channel
  6. My tastes are changing as I get older. I find that instead of choosing really chocolately options I will opt for lemon options now.

NOW do I tag or not?

I know that PBS likes memes.

2 comments:

Le laquet said...

Ah the Hallmark Channel - bet that goes down well with the rugby loving lads at home ;o)

PBS said...

Bet your hair is really pretty! I've gone the opposite way, used to like chocolate--but now I love it!

I've already done this meme, but will happily come up with six more things in a couple of days. Thanks, I DO really like reading and doing memes.