Friday 10 October 2008

Written WhIlst pissed

Well LIsa this is aimed at you .... DRunk ... welllllllll and truely..... so forgive me. BUT I miss your input in my life. SOOOOO here is what is happening.... (forgive the typing I am trying very hard to make it work)

I am drunk.... cos I love Bacardi..... and coke
I have joined weight watchers... and already lost 8.5 pounds.... I have so much further to go... .it scares me.
I have been in so much pain with my knee joints and worried that I have permenantly injured them. . Since I have been driving I have been taking 4 pills every morning and two are pain killers and ibuofren.
BUT since dieting the pain has subsided.... not gone away but is more tolerable. I have been so scared Lisa.... really scared.
I thought that this was it.
I think it was it.... I am 41 God dam it and in so much pain and discomfort.
I doubt that I will meet my goal weight as that mean loosing over 111Kg ... not obtainable... but loosing a at least a lot of that will help me.
Think I can do it???
I am not sure.... I just want the pain to go away


Then the other reason for bieng this pissed is TEENAGERS.... i know you understand this one.... why od they make you feel so shite?
Why od they make you feel that you are not in control over your household?
Why do they make you feel that you are the baddy?
Why do you feel that what ever angst they are feeling , you are feeling twice as much?
It is really good that Hubby and I are in agreement. I did think it was just me. I was sick of being lectured by a 15 year old. My friends and collegues all say "thank goodness we had boys"..... easy option I think. I am being ruled by a 15 year old who turns 16 next month and thinks that she KNOWS EVERY THING!!!!
I am scared for her.... and yeat I admire her ....
OK I am rambling ... I am sorry to dump this on your all.

5 comments:

Le laquet said...

Oh dearie me - drunken blogging from you Mrs F - LMAO! Well done on the 8.5 lbs lost - keep going, 1 step at a time!!
;o)

Le laquet said...

p.s still laughing!

Shammickite said...

It may be drunken blogging but at least it's blogging! I was beginning to think that you had de-blogged again and was never coming back.

Shammickite said...

This is a great opportunity for your daughter to get a fabulous job, while she STILL KNOWS EVERYTHING!

RE said...

Now that you're sober (hopefully) I'm not sure if you still want comments on the knee issue.

I don't know what you weigh but the number you mention seem significant.

It is highly probably - I'm sorry, I'm a scientist so I speak like this most of the time - except when drunk...it which case I say, "maybe".

Anyway, your knees -
yes it is possible that they hurt because of the weight - and if you have had the weight for a long time, it could have just worn them down.

If you can get them checked out by the dr, that would probably allay your worries.

The other thing is to find an exercise that you can do without hurting your legs. I've read of people losing a lot of weight from walking. I'm a swimmer so I know and highly recommend it as a work out. But check with your dr. Anything that is in water - water aerobics, swimming - will be great on your knees because the water will displace the weight and you won't feel it as much.

Keep it up. 8.5 lbs is a great first step.