Sunday 17 August 2008

The Thing of Nightmares

or another title should be - Do not order Singapore Fried Rice!

I did. I ordered it . Had it before but last time they must have forgotten to put the chillies in. RAW LUMPS of chilli. Big enough to cause discomfort.....
but small enough to hide amongst all the rice.

I ate it ..... nearly died of chilli burn
What i had not bargined on though was the nightmare at night.
Wild
Wierd
Violent

The end result was that ....
well here is the point.
I was face to face with this person holding a gun.
Everytime I dodged the gun it found me
Eventually I dodged and double dodged and with a right hook punched the assassin.
OR
in my case my Hubby who screamed
Swore loudly
and I woke up.
His poor jaw!!!!!
there is not a mark
However he did move to the settee for his saftey.

4 comments:

Shammickite said...

Sensible chap!
could that be called a "Singapore Sling"? hahahahaha

Le laquet said...

But more to the point has the bruise gone and has he forgiven you yet??

I scared the be-jeezus out of the woman next to me on the plane on Wednes night by waking up and imagining I saw a spider ... I jumped but she jumped higher!

ljk said...

I've wondered about Singapore friend rice/noodles. When I was in Singapore, I asked her where we could get it. She looked at me oddly. She told me that she was Singaporean and didn't even know they had it.

but they did have lots of yummy noodles and all kinds of other delicious dishes. I guess, fried rice is friend rice anywhere....

Lisa said...

Hey, just cos I stopped for a while, doesn't mean YOU can! Update Mrs Fizzaloo? Please?