Wednesday 15 October 2008

Written whilst normal ....(what is normal?)

ooooo I am in more trouble for not blogging.
Well I have always hadda reputation for blogging whilst under the influence ... I am sorry.
SOME people find it funny!
Life is chaotic.
I have joined Weight Watchers online and am doing ok. I feel that I may have lost more than the silly doc's scales say! Certain clothes are slightly looser. ANF more importantly, I can stand still for longer without being in so much pain. I think it is the pain that has spurred me on. I just thought that this is it.

I have never eaten so much fruit!
What is even more worrying is that even though I was drunk , I was still sat infront of the computer and typing in the points for every drink I had!!!

To try and stop the cravings and nervous fidgeting (when I would normally eat) I am trying to find things to do, I play silly games on facebook and have got my cross stitiching out too. Funny I do not want to spend the time doing housework!

We have half a new bathroom. My Hubby is very methodical first the new loo, then we had a hitch where we were without a washbasin/sink for over 2 weeks. last weekend he sorted that and started tiling on that wall. When that wall is complete he will turn his attentions to the new bath - which has been sat patiently on my landing since August. The pile of tools and clutter in my bedroom is going down slowly AND I am so glad that no longer have the new loo in the lounge!

Today I have been told that I am the tightest parent ever cos I will not let a certain 15 yr old go to a concert at the local university, on a school night. Apparently I am the only parent who does that AND it makes her look stupid!!

Oh Joy!
Tell me I am right .... -please

3 comments:

Le laquet said...

Stupid?? Surely not - she knows everything!! Well done on the WW ... I am off to a pilates class tonight ~ pray for me!

Le laquet said...

p.s. Nice to know you're sober ;o)

RE said...

OMG...this is a WW epidemic....