Sunday 26 October 2008

I have been set a goal to post every day this week!!!


Where is your mobile phone?-In the car
Where is your significant other?-Sat behind me
Your hair colour? -should be different shades of brown and vibrant red.... actually a mess and grey
Your mother? - MS
Your father? - managing
Your favourite thing? - family
Your dream last night?- didn't have time, spent all the time going to the loo!
Your dream goal?- a clean and tidy house
The room you're in? - lounge
Your hobby? - internet, cross stitch
Your fear? -snakes
Where do you want to be in 6 years? -content and settled
Where were you last night? - lovely in-laws
What you're not? - slim, assertive
One of your wish-list items? - blackberry
Where you grew up? - Yorkshire
The last thing you did? - eat a bacon butty
What are you wearing?- clothes Durrrrr!!!
Your TV? - Rugby league world cup on it.... it is 10;30 AM
Your pets? -none got enough with Husband, two kids and two fish in the classroom.
Your computer? - my solice in times of sport overload
Your mood? - determined
Missing someone? -erm.... a mum to talk to
Your car? -called Bella
Something you're not wearing? -footwear
Favourite shop? - Evans, Pier, leRedoute
Your summer?- hot and lazy
Love someone? - yes
Your favourite colour?-Greeeeeen
When is the last time you laughed? -This morning
Last time you cried? Last night- teenagers!

I will pass this on to Ex Shammikite,

8 comments:

Le laquet said...

every day this week - not my fault/challenge!

Le laquet said...

who else has challenged you?

Le laquet said...

AND you for-go-ed your chance to display the award/challenge pic - which would have absolved you of ALL sin!!!!

Le laquet said...

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Fizzy said...

You challenged me!
You made me feel guilty!
OK OK I crack I will put the picture up>>>>>GEEEEEEEE

Le laquet said...

Well done ;o)

Ms Mac said...

Is this a private conversation or can any old busybody join in?

Fizzy said...

No it is not private you are welcome to join. Jo asked me to do this Meme and thought it may get me to blog more frequently.

I think I have been lacking in that area recently