Monday 27 October 2008

MONDAY

I braved it
I plucked up the courage
I drank an energy drink
I girded my loins....
YES I went to tidy the bedroom no read pit of the Hair Greying Son!
Family tradition deems that on the first day of the school holidays and BEFORE they are allowed to do anything else one of them will get thier bedroom emptied, gutted and sanitized by yours truely. Yesterday was the grumpy teen, today was the pit!!!!
OMG!
Mind you he must think the same 'cos as I was about to climb the stairs to my doom I am given, NO ordered with a set of three rules which I was told I had to agree to before I was allowed in!!
He is 12 years old for Gods sake!!
.....
....
So I agreed.....
Do not give me that look.
For weeks I have been trying to get in there. If I had to agree to those three rules it was well worth it.....

Anyway do you think I actually stuck to them?

What rules do you think he set me?

2 comments:

Le laquet said...

I didn't say you had to post everyday! Not guilty! I can't guess it's cheating I know what he set ... cheeky monkey that he is.

Ms Mac said...

1. No making faces when you find mouldy cups and plates.

2. Absolutely no touching my Star Wars figurines, they are in a particular order!

3. No washing my bedclothes. I like them all crunchy and smelly.

Ewan looked at me this morning with his big brown eyes and said, "Please, don't make me brush my teeth....." I mean, really!