Sunday 27 July 2008


We got a car!!!


I got seriously told off by Hubby and his friend for insisting that it were green..... so it is BLUE


Blue is good.


It is a funny shape but we are looking at touring Scotland next year and even going camping (if the tent we have been given is fit for use) so we wanted something biggish.


As I am rather large ins shape and the kids are tall and getting taller we wanted a lot of leg room.


SO what we looked for was soemthing that has lots of leg room, head room , storage. A bonus was that it has really really low mileage (19000) and is only four years old.....


OK want to have a look at the kind we have got?


I looks very French to me. I should be driving home grown produce around continental country roads in it .

2 comments:

Shammickite said...

That's great... now you have personal transportation! But I know that fuel is pretty expensive in UK.... I was there last month and I was horrified at the cost.
Bet it feels good to have that fancy set of wheels in the driveway!

Fizzy said...

fuel is very slowly coming down but it is no where near the lovely prices that people in Canada or the States. It is one of the reasons that we have waited 20 years of being together to get a car - we could never support one before . we are now paying more in bus and taxi fares than we would in diesel!