Thursday 24 July 2008

I am trying to write a post every day

Really writing a post first thing in the morning is not a good idea, you would think that I did not have anything to write about.

HAHA wrong, I can witter for Britain.

Exciting things are afoot.
Years and years ago we got into debt. Unfortunately we have not been able to get any kind of credit for years -now we are in a mcuh better position and the bank said yes!!!!

We have got a three point plan.
  1. A Car!!! (cos we do not have one)
  2. Guttering and work on the outside of the house (yeah the pan can go from under the window)
  3. a new bathroom suite (we will look in the bank holiday sales and buy everything but Hubby is not fitting it until October holidays)

The car is the MOST exciting thing as I am the only one that can drive. We do not know an aweful lot about cars. A friend was going to help us look for one, but he is going on holiday this weekend and he will not cancel it - I did ask him! So my FIL is taking us to look around at the weekend..... hehehehehehe

We sat in the garden last night and picked cars we wanted. A friend came past and laughed at us.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Car shopping...how exciting! I wouldn't mind upgrading my car, unfortunately I don't have the funds to even be looking. What I'd quite like is a Ford Focus, it would seem a good reliable car for me.

And as far as guttering is concerned, you have NO idea what I've been going through just in the last few days because of the crappy (and lack of) guttering I've got. I now have a hole in the ceiling of the flat downstairs. My poor tenants might start thinking I'm going to come right through the floor to them soon with all the crazy stormy weather we're having! lol

I'd also like to completely redo my bathroom. When Dan's up here next month, we're going to paint it, but in reality, it really needs to be completely ripped out and started on all over *sigh*

Happy car hunting!

Shammickite said...

I hear there are lots of big gas-guzzlers going cheap these days!!!!