Sunday 15 March 2009

Round up Round down

Well the boys (i.e. Matty and Hubby) have driven me potty from the moment they woke up. After buying an X-box a couple of weeks ago they are hooked. OR they watch sport. It is driving me potty. Did I say that already?
Anyway I had a real need to write a list of jobs for them this morning, I mean the sun was shinning, the birds were singing and they sat down at turned the TV on. So after a brunch of my scrambled eggs on toast I announced they were to go Wee wee and get in the car. I went to visit my Mum in the nursing home and dumped them in the near by park. Told then I would pick them up in about an hour.
HAHAHA
They enjoyed it . I got peace to.
When do men grow up?
Do they grow up?
Shucks I know the answer to that!
They are still having farting competitions!

3 comments:

Shammickite said...

I don't think they ever grow up completely.
But really, would you want them to?
Life would be so boring without men to complain about!!!

gal artist said...

Men never grow up, that's why they have us! They need us. LOL

Le laquet said...

Ok, are you coming back??