Monday 2 March 2009

And you expect me to agree to this?

"Mum you are going to say yes or no"
"mmmmm"
"Well...... you know *Name* ?
"No"
" You do, I am always talking about her, a friend of *boyfriend's name*...."
"Oh right" (Never heard the name in my life
"Well me , her and *three or four other female names that all belong to girlfriend of her boyfriend's friend.*
Well we are...."
"You are not going to London with them"
"No not that"
"Or Manchester"
"or there"
"Or Liverpool..."
"MUM *suitable teenage whine*"
*Garbled really fast but with a conviction that only the stupid and foolish would believe....*Well we thought we may take up pole dancing ...."
NO
"but"
"No"
"it is good for your muscles"
"NO, NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!"


Hand me the whisky someone I have come over wierd - all of a sudden!

4 comments:

Le laquet said...

I am truly trying very hard not to snigger at the moment! Honest I am :o)

Le laquet said...

p.s. I think you are fabulous and have something for you to prove it! Right here.

gal artist said...

Pole dancing? Seriously?

You deserve the best whiskey!

LMAO

Lisa said...

hahaha...omg....is that what I'm in for? My daughters 10.