Sunday 15 February 2009

Yesterday I had brekkie with my Dad. Spent the morning in B&Q and Hombase. Drove home with huge planks of plasterboard and wood balanced on my shoulders!
Slept loads in the afternoon and at night .reckon I must have needed it
Today I am supermarketing , taxi driving for hormonal teenagers! collecting teenagers and visiting parents
Tomorrow I am cleaning my house. Kids beware
Tuesday - Cleaning my Dad's house
Wednesday - visiting a friend in the afternoon
Thursday- Going into work for the day
Friday - may go into work for the day - but hubby is taking our bath out and fitting a new one plus a shower in its place -so may be needed to help (read supervise as not allowed to touch the tools!)
Friday night meeting up with my best friend .... ohhhh yeah
Saturday and Sunday will be generally the same as above.
And this week will be my holiday week!

I have a hhhhhhuuuuuuuggggggggeeeee list of things to do.
Family be warned
Family beware
Family do not try and take cover as I will be cleaning under there too!

3 comments:

gal artist said...

Hi Fizzy, have fun with the cleaning, and tell them, you can run but can't hide!

Le laquet said...

Can you not fit in a day or 2 down south? Go on ...

Shammickite said...

I think I sould wish you GOOD LUCK in all your many projects for this week!
Hope we get an update covering everything that got completed!