Tuesday 17 February 2009

Monday did not happen as was planned. We did a bit of this and a bit of that.
Tuesday, we did clean the house as planned.... my dad's house that is and enough said. There is so much family strife going on with regards to my parents. Everyone has an opinion and really every opinion is correct ... I think that is the hardest thing about it all. In the real world there is so much that should be done. But what actually happens is another thing.
I do know that my kids went in to the house like a SWAT team. We had already discussed who was doing what room. The smell hit us as we went in and withing two mins. every window was open. I was very impressed with them . Really impressed with them.

This afternoon I fell asleep. I am so weary by it all. I am also trying very hard to get my own medication sorted out. I used to take it in the morning , even though the doc recommended I took it in the evening. I felt that I functioned better by taking them in the morning. I have gone two weeks without them so now have to get them back in my system - I felt so spaced out the other day that I have decided to try the night time routine again.

For sale one bloody 12 year old .....
What is a boy supposed to do when his laptop is riddled by a virus (sent from mum's laptop!!)
His mum has claimed the TV for the evening so he can not play the X-box
And his Dad is working and can not be interupted....
I KNOW... I will annoy the life out of the nearest person going .... namely MOI

He does make me giggle.... he has so much energy this evening ....

2 comments:

LK said...

Your kids sound quite amazing despite you wanting to sell the male one occasionally... Hope you feel better with that medication back in play.

Le laquet said...

I don't want him. Have you not got a cupboard under the stairs - social services would understand.